The role of a Project Manager demands the close integration of the design and professional team including property and legal advisers and the Client’s own team if a total solution is to occur. Elias Topping will undertake the necessary co-ordination and integration of all the disciplines by professional management, assessment and evaluation, and financial planning skills.
The company aims to redefine the control and management of construction and property related projects by assessing the individual requirements of each project and applying a philosophy and work ethic beyond the boundaries of accepted practice.
Most of the company’s work is derived from referral and repeat business. We are proud of this track record and safeguard our reputation by remaining totally in control during the evaluation, briefing, design, tender, construction, and after care phases of a project.
Each phase of a project requires a different emphasis and a flexibility to react quickly to potential problems. This is achieved by the Partners’ policy of total involvement as an integral part of the company’s Quality Assurance procedures.
Elias Topping fundamentally believe that to be part of a successful team it must lead by example whilst always respecting the roles and contributions other team members have to play.
Our strengths include:
- The assessment of client’s requirements and project briefing
- The management of complex construction projects
- The preparation of development strategies, cost plans, and cashflows
- Strong working relationships with the professional community
- Team building and extracting the best from consultants and colleagues
- Attention to detail and contract administration
- Preparation and management of grant applications including Heritage Lottery find and Arts Council.