Town planning services within the practice are provided by founding partner Altine Topping, who specialises in providing town planning and site acquisition advice. Altine is a Chartered Surveyor and has worked local government, commercial development, and in mainstream commercial agency with DTZ and Colliers CRE. Altine has particular experience in town planning and the negotiation of planning conditions and change of use planning applications.
From Elias Topping’s central base in Birmingham city centre, Altine undertakes work throughout the UK and also has wide experience of the planning system in Scotland.
Town Planning Services
- Planning policy overview and advice
- Detailed planning applications
- Listed building applications
- Conservation Area applications
- Certificates of Existing and Proposed Lawful Use
- Discharge of planning conditions
- Applications for change for use
- Applications for variations or removal of conditions
- Minor or non-material amendments to existing consents
- Planning appeals in both England and Wales, and Scotland
- Advice on the masterplanning of large sites
- Advice on enforcement notices; breach of condition notices and stop notices including appeals